To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 5:53 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] sirius/xm display

I recently signed on for Sirius XM radio.

The only drawback with it is the fact that some of it's extra features, (wake up timer, sleep timer, and so forth), are visual as to presentation and management.

Is there a "talking" display? I recall hearing that there was, but don't know who offers it.

Cliff Smales