To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2010 5:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] changing desktop icons on a netbook

hello
can you give me this step guide to enable me to do this in xp?
and how do i get the desktop to stay where it is
i keep getting no window is active message and i want to leave the desktop permanently showing when i click on desktop
thank you
Yvonne
----- Original Message ----- From: "David" <davidwhitehead1...@cogeco.ca>