Regarding the failure of SA to Go to work once you agree to the user agreement, below is Serotek's response to my Email about this issue:

Hi,

We have found that resetting Internet Explorer to its default state (with the "reset" button in tools / Internet options / Advanced tab usually fixes this. There's something that gets changed in Internet Explorer, but we haven't been able to determine what setting is causing the problem.

--
Buddy Brannan
Serotek Technical Support.