Yes, go ahead and defrag.

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Josh
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2010 4:08 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Problems With Programs Not Respondingand
Shutting Down

Thank you, I have tried the windows task manager to shut down the program, but
it will not shut down the program either. I probably do need to do a disk
defrag but everytime I go to do one I always analyze before running the
defragmenter and it says I do not need to defragment this volume. So, even
getting the message saying I do not need to defrag this volume I should go
ahead and defrag anyways. Is that correct?