Hi Jackie,
I haven't created any message rules and only have one sender blocked. I can receive other messages with joke in the subject line and message body. The person that sends the e mail, uses carbon copy when sending to my wife and me. She receives them fine, but I don't.
Allen
Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <able...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2010 12:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Help figuring out why I am not receiving a certain e mail

Have u made any rules that either block this person or block emails
w/the subject line of 'joke'?

On 12/16/10, Sunbird60 <sunbir...@q.com> wrote:
Hello,
    For about a week, I have not been receiving an e mail from a friend,
with the subject line, joke.  I can get test messages and replies on my e
mail.  I have talked to him on the phone and he has my e mail address
correct.  My wife has been getting everything he has sent.  My e mail is
sunbir...@q.com and my wife and I both have a q account, which is through
MSN and Qwest. My friend has a g mail account. Technical support says all is good on our end. I am using Outlook Express, Windows XP SP3. If anyone
has any ideas, I would appreciate it.  Thanks,
Allen
Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of
it.

Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride
Scripting Classes: http://jawsscripting.lonsdalemedia.org