To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 19, 2010 7:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] gumtree

Yvonne

www.gumtree.com is the correct address and it will put you on the page for
your local area.

There are hundreds of links on the page but if you try navigating by header
you will come to a For Sale (there is more than one), so to check what is
being sold after the letter h for header arrow down until you hear the list
of items for sale and if your category is not there try the next heading.

People should really read the "quick navigation keys" in the Jaws Help for
Internet Explorer to learn more on the navigating more quickly with Jaws.

HTH

Larry & Elliot GD (Guide Dog)