Thanks It is working right now.
Merry Christas and Happy New Year to all.
Ann

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara In Arcadia" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2010 10:33 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] copying to external drive?

HI Ann;

1. Go to your desktop & press enter on My Computer.
2. Highlight Local Disk C, & press enter.
3. Highlight Documents & Settings & press enter.
4. Arrow to your Name folder or the administrator folder & press enter.
5. Arrow down to My Documents, with My documents highlighted,press Control +
C to copy it.
6. Now, press your backspace key until you hear"not selected, Local Disk C",
or something like that.
7. Now arrow down to your external drive , press enter to open it, & press
control + V, to paste the My Documents folder into your external ddrive.

Hope this helps.  Take care.
Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: Ann Marie Medlar