i am sending this email to 3 groups as I am unsure which of them would be best
suited for the problem I am encountering.

The groups I am sending this to are.

Blind computing, jaws, and skype.

Now the problem itself.

For some time now I have had this annoying issue where whenever I talk to
anyone on skype they can hear my jaws screen reader coming back through their
loudspeakers.

They have not said they hear it if I use headphones.

However although they hear jaws speaking I am unable to hear their screen
reader.

I have asked some people and no one can find the reason why or how to prevent
it happening.

So I am writing to each of these 3 lists in the hope that someone can shed some
light on the subject and  tell me what is happening what causes it, and how I
can put a stop to it once and for all

Thank you

Yvonne