Recently, some members have felt the need to chastise others for the way they present their questions.
This will come to a stop!
If you don't like what someone has to say, or how they say it, then contact them off-list. If someone hasn't given enough information, then simply ask them to provide more, and then move on.
If you feel the need to berate someone, then unsubscribe, or we'll help you.
This list is for learning and helping each other, and opinions are welcome as long as they are relative to the topic being discussed, not personal dislikes of others. I started this list in 2007 and gave it to Dave with the express purpose of having a forum for discussing computers only, and to avoid the crap that can easily be found on other lists. I, along with Dave and Bob, have better things to do with our time than babysitting those who are supposed to be adults and I for one am tired of seeing this bickering that has been going on for the past few days. We don't get paid for this, and haven't asked to be, we do it because we feel it's worth while.
So, here's  how it's going to work from this point forward.
The guidelines are posted to the list every month on the first, don't ignore the message, read them, understand them and act accordingly. There are people of all ages and walks of life on this list, and they all deserve respect as human beings, and will not be ill-treated on this list. People who don't fully understand the guidelines, should contact the management team before posting to the list. Ignorance of the guidelines is a poor excuse for any action contrary to the guidelines, they are readily available to everyone. For those that have been on the list for some time, I am not going to send reminders to the list for disregarding the guidelines, I will simply remove them from the list. Now, for those of you who feel the need to argue, make sure I receive those comments off-list, and be assured they will be shared with the rest of the management team. Any and all comments pertaining to this post are to be sent off-list, and the ones that aren't
well, those individuals will be promptly removed.
This is not a threat of any kind, this is just the way it's going to be from here on out.
Again, if you have any questions, my address is on every message
I am not here to make friends, I am here to help make sure that the list runs as smoothly as possible.
For thos of you who didn't know who I am, now you do!
Now, let's get back to what we are supposed to be here for.

Richard Q. Justice-list moderator
blind-computing@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-l...@jaws-users.com