From your daily tip today, I am getting the feeling that most of us are
being conned by people who manufacture batteries.  Can I be right?
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ferrin" <d...@jaws-users.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2010 7:30 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] daily information

Daily Tip:
Large Charge

No one is really satisfied with the state of rechargeable batteries these days. Laptops have grown so powerful that you may not be able to watch a whole DVD movie before the battery quits. And expensive battery packs can wear out in as little as a year, depending on usage patterns. If you're faced with buying a replacement, and you're willing to accept some extra weight, bulk, and cost, look into the availability of an extended battery pack for your model of notebook. An extended battery has more cells and can provide significantly longer charge life.

 Daily Term:
LOL

An abbreviation for the phrase "Laughing out loud" that is commonly used in email messages.
David Ferrin
Most people don't know what they're doing and a lot of them are really good at it.