  From: Andre Williams
  To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2010 4:37 PM
  Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] MSSE update download link

  To confirm installation of MSE2.0 launch MSE.
  Tab till you come across the Home button
  Left arrow to Additional help options and press enter.
  Up arrow once to About Security Essentials and press enter.
  Use jaws cursor to read the whole screen.
  There should be a reference to you running version 2.0.
  Remember, this information is from Andre.