From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Francis E. Khan
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2010 7:57 AM
To: Blind Computing
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Looking to purchase a Mr. Coffee Junior
coffeemaker

Hello all:

Sorry for my first attempt at sending this message and am now resending it
with my request.

I hope someone on this list can help me.  My coffee maker has died after ten
years of excellent service and I need to purchase a new one.  Does anyone
know an internet site where I can purchase the same type of Coffee Maker?

The last time I logged on to Amazon I was not able to find what I wanted
except for the paper filters that go with the product.

Francis Khan