Hi all,
I have a 4 port USB hub that I plan to plug in today. It didn't come with any CD or documentation so I assume that I just plug it in and it will take care of the rest. I'm also getting a USB sound card. Can I plug the sound card into the hub? Running XP Home. It may be that I need to provide more information, so please let me know what else you might need to help.
Thanks in advance for all responses,
Betsy

Teamwork: Together we achieve the extraordinary.