I am using the latest jaws 12, windows 7 32 bit and looked at I E 9. There were
a few things that I did not like. I went to control panel to remove it. It was
not listed as a program.
To find it if you want to remove it go to control panel then to programs and
features. When there use the tab key until you land on installed updates. Enter
here and then go down the list. I E 9 shows up as an update. From there you can
remove it.
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with
a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com