To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2010 9:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Easiest way to get music on a psp

I am using Windows 7. A PSP is a gaming system that has an mp3 player built in. A sighted person with access to Windows Media Player would simply be able to rip a cd onto his computer, and sync it with the device. However, Windows Media Player doesn't seem to be that user friendly to a blind person.