Good day,
I've attempted to download a particular Ebook several times today.  I believe
it is the number of pages that is causing the problem?  Jaws tells me it is
processing page five of one hundred forty-nine, than announces it has reached
six percent, ... then I'm looking at the original link on the webpage I was
trying to download from.  It is one of some eight EBooks I have downloaded and
read today, none of the others gave me any trouble, but none of the others was
more than seventy pages.  Is there a setting I can change or some other way to
make it give me access to the entire document?

Thanks for any and all assistance.
Yours sincerely,
Joy

Please say thank you to Canada's soldiers! Express your appreciation directly
to the men and women serving overseas.  Contribute to their comfort by sending
them a little touch of handmade warmth  from home.
To find out how you can help, please visit www.operationtoastytoes.ca.  Let's
show our troops we care!