If you don't find the applications key, try shift+f10.

Negoslav
----- Original Message ----- From: "Janie Degenshein" <jdege...@comcast.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 3:18 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Laptop keystroke question

you have a num pad the right mouse button is the star or the one above the number 9
It becomes the right mouse button which is the application key
good luck

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein

Access Tech Consultant
Facilitator of ECHO
Co-host of OTBS On The Bright Side
www.thruoureyes.org/brightside.html
jdege...@comcast.net
-----Original Message----- From: Mike & Barbara In Arcadia
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2011 9:12 PM
To: Blind Computing
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Laptop keystroke question

Hi All;

I am playing around with my wife's Lenovo laptop, running XP Pro & Jaws10, & it does not have an applications / context menu key. I am trying to unzip a file & Shift + F10 didn't work. What keystroke will open the context menu?
All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.  Take care.