Hi I would like to ask what versions of skipe do other blind people use?  I had
the newest version of Skipe running on my laptop at home, but had to unenstall
because I got a virus threat as well as it wasn't very blind-friendly.  Someone
told me to use Skipe-talking for Jaws and I tried enstalling it, but for some
reason it doesn't work properly.  I wonder if I had the wrong skipe enstalled.
What is the most blind-friendly Skipe out there?  I'm also on the hunt for any
audio tutorials with Skipe as it's the way I learn best.  I would though be
glad for any advice.  Thanks from Lori.