To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 1:43 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] converting files

Hi I recently transfered files from my old laptop to my new one.  I just
went to one and tried to open it, it came up with the "windows can't open
this program until it knows what program made it" window, so as it's a
word document I sellected Microsoft word.  I then got a window asking me
what conversion I wanted to use, I just pressed ok for the one that was
sellected, but now my document shows up as a lot of strange signs, numbers
and symbles.  I don't know how to get it back to word format.  Why has it
gone like that in the first place?  I'd be glad of any help, iether I've
lost my document to some strange new format or Jaws has been on the sherry
again.  <Smile>  Thanks from Lori