From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Mike & Barbara
In Arcadia
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 11:01 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] removing attachments from email but keeping
theemail

Hi Chris;

These are some steps I wrote for myself using Outlook Express.  Try them and

see if they work with Outlook.
Let's say someone sends you an email with an attachment in it.  Now, you
want to save the email but, not the attachment.  Here is what you do.
1. With the email open press control + F to forward the email to yourself or
to whomever you might want to send the email to without the attachment.
2. Enter in to whomever you are sending this email to.
3. Tab down to where the email says attachment and press the delete key or
you can
also, press the applications / context menu key, arrow down to remove, &
press enter to delete the attachment.
4. Now, tab down to the edit field, make any changes, or remove old email
addresses and crap like that and send the email.

Now, when you send this email it will be without the attachment.

When you delete an attachment, you better be damn sure that you want to
delete it, because once you do , it is gone , permanently!  In all the tests
I've done, not 1 deletion went to the Recycle Bin.

Hope this helps.  Take care.