Anna, good questions.  I had the same experience as you had and it disgusts
me that Adobe is so hard to manage.  Marilyn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Anna Vimini" <an...@etown.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 9:47 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] adobie flash player 10.1

: Hi all,
: my adobie flash player 10.1
: wanteed to be updated this morning but I am not sure I did it right or
not.
: please could some one tell me what version the adobie flash player 10.1
should have updated too?
: and also could some one please tell me how to find the correct version of
adobie flash player once it is down loaded on my computer?
: here is how I proceeded to down load it, first the dialogue popped up
saying there was an up date to the flash player 10.1
: so I entered on the i button and it started to down load and when it was
finished it switched to another screen with okay so I pressed on okay but it
then switched back to the other screen that my sited person said that had
done writtin on it and the I button and the qbutton but I did not know what
button to click on because I already had clicked on the i button to down
load it so my sited person just clicked on done.
: is that the way it is to be done?
: so also could someone please write some instructions on the right way to
do it? because i am a bit confused when jaws just reads the first letters on
the buttons.
: - anna
: For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit:
: http://www.jaws-users.com/help/
: Send any questions regarding list management to:
: blind-computing-ow...@jaws-users.com