Anna, where is support information?  is it under one of the broader
categories?  I'm still using xp so maybe I don't have the same lineup in
control panel.  marilyn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Anna Vimini" <an...@etown.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 12:30 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Adobe Flash Player 10.1

: thanks for your help.
: I have the correct version of adobe flash player now.
: In order to check if I had the correct bersion of adobe flash player I had
to go into the ad/remove programs and click on support information to find
out if I had the right version which is now 10.2.152.26
: again thanks for all your help
: anna