I use version 5.5.8.2, but think it may be similar. If you had older version before, there is a new way to set up this things. Press ctrl+p in winamps main window for preferences. Press f till you hear filetypes. If it's closed, open it with right arrow and go down to shell options. Press tab and adjust the options there.

Negoslav
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Feist" <ccfe...@swbell.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 9:39 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Include in Winamp no longer in applications menu

Hi.  I've installed Winamp 5.601 this evening.  I'm having a few little
problems, though.

I open Winamp, and I want to create a new playlist.

I alt E to open the playlist editor.

Then I go to Windows Explorer and select the track I'd like to add by
opening the applications menu where there is a selection to include to
Winamp.

However, even though earlier this evening I had that choice "include in
Winamp", it's not there.  Now the choice is add to Windows Media Player.

Not sure what I may have done to make this option disappear. It was a nice
way to add songs to the playlist.

Can I get that back somehow?  Thanks.

Chris Feist - The one and only!

"Don't walk behind me I will not lead, don't walk in front of me I will not
follow, just walk beside me and be my friend." - Author unknown