Hi Wayne,
Who told you this, and what reason did they give?

Rick Justice
----- Original Message ----- From: "Wayne Scott" <waynedsc...@cableone.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2011 4:33 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] question about Windows live Mail and Messenger

I am running Vista. I've been told I need to upgrade Windows Mail to Windows Live Mail. I hear it runs with Vista. How do I upgrade? I have the Windows live submenu on my computer. What do I need to change in Jaws? I am using Jaws 11. I am also thinking of signing up for windows Live Messenger or MSN messenger. can anyone hip with this? Wayne
"Love Never fails."