To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 4:57 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] instant bird

I have tried that instant bird. For those of you who don't know it is put
out by Mozilla. The list of contacts is not in order and it is hard to tell who is who if you have several people with the same name. Also at least jfw
does not read it well. Let me know or all of us if yu get this working
better? It looks like it could possibly be a good alternative to msn.