To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 7:54 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] drag and drop

Good morning bunch:

I am using the latest jfw. I managed to perform a drag and drop once but I
cannot remember how i did this. Example, lets say I have a list from one to six of shows to burn onto a dvd. I look at the list, and the last eposode is at the top of the list but needs to be at the bottom because 1 comes before
six you know?

I'm burning stuff using windows movie maker and when I select my files and
when double checking the list it shows 6, 2, 3 4, 5,  1 and six is not at
the bottom.

I performed a drag and drop to move six down to the bottom of the list but
lol as I said I cannot remember how I did it. I know the keystroke but it
said something the pc or jaws curser needs to be at the dropped location or something like that. If someone can post steps on how to do a drag and drop
using the example I am working with that would be awesome.

Thankyou.