sorry about that.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Donnie Parrett" <deparr...@prtcnet.org>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 11:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Internet Explorer Question

I checked, and there is no tool bar there.

~~~

To receive my Daily Devotion, Word Of Wisdom & Daily Bible reading, please send an email to:
donniedailydelights-subscr...@yahoogroups.com
Then, reply to the confirmation email that you will receive from Yahoo Groups, and you will be on
the list.

Please join us on Skype Monday thru Friday at 8:00 EST for our Morning Skype Prayer Time.

Contact Me At:
Donnie Parrett
2000 Asa Flat Road
Annville, Kentucky  40402