Hi,
I had the same problem years ago. My tech guy told me my hardrive was faling
and replaced it. I later learned there is a fix at www.kellys-korner.com. If
that is not the correct address, you can probably locate it via Inthane's grab
bag site or do a google search.

I must note, I had the same problem on any drive or folder I tried to open. You
might also want to check under menu options to see if you have search checked,
but I'm not sure about that one.

Best Regards, Cornell