Dear Friends,
I am receiving some attachments in PDF format, and urgently need to read them.
In the past, I never had to bother with PDF files, but now I must.

I am running Windows XP-Home, JAWS 11 and I.E 7.

Which of the Adobe programs should I download and install.
That is which one would be most compatible with my system?
There seems to be quite a few to choose from when I check, and I find the large
selection a bit worrisome, as I want to install the right one!

Thanks very much for any assistance.

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President
"Yes, Blind and Visually Impaired People, Can, and Do, Play Chess!"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
http://AmericanBlindChess.org