From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Cornell Ligon
Sent: 12 March 2011 14:21
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] upgrading to version 9

Hello there,
I've been using it since the beta. They've since released the release
candidate and I see the complete version should be available on the 14th. It
seems to be more stable than IE 8 and I particularly like the no tracking
feature. I did have a few problems in edit boxes in the beta, but even that
seems ok in the release candidate.
HTH!

Best Regards, Cornell