Hi,

Here is what I do. There may be a better and easier way.

I open the folder and route Jaws to PC. Then I arrow up until I here name. I then do insert+numPad6 until I hear date modified. I move the cursor to modified and left click on the NumPad. This will sort in date order in ascending order. Repeating this step will change it to descending order.

To sort alphabetically again, repeat the steps mentioned above and left click on name.

Hope this works for you. Take care.

Lennie