Hi,
When you uninstall a program, often there are parts left over in the
directory it installs in. I guess this is so that if people want to
resurrect old settings, and install the program at a later time, they
can do that. All you have to do is go into the directory where it was
installed, usually C:\Program Files\whatever the name of the program
is. If it's not under the name, in this case Station Playlist Studio,,
it will be under the name of the company that created it. When you
find that folder, just delete it, and try installing the program
again.
This is what's referred to as a clean install and can solve many
problems with programs when they just stop working right for whatever
reason.
Hth,
Desiree