Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 11:47 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] saving an attachment in windows live mail?

Okay;

Try the following;

1, open windows live mail;

2, press the alt key, you will hear home tab,
Left arrow until you hear, applications menu, press spacebar.

3, now down arrow until you hear, options sub menu,
Right arrow to open.

4, now down arrow until you hear safety tools,
Enter.

5, shift tab once, to,
Options tab,
Now right arrow until you hear, security,
Now tab and uncheck the box,
Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could
potentially be a virus.
Now you should be able to save.

Let me no if this helps.