Hi All;

What are the various methods for refreshing the screen when on the Internet
for both sighted U& blind?  The ways I'm familiar with for the blind are,
Insert / Jaws key + Escape & pressing the F5 key.  For the sighted, I think
this works, is pressing the applications key & clicking or pressing enter
on, refresh.  I'm just curious of what other various ways the screen can be
refreshed also, can the keystrokes I mentioned for the blind be used by a
person using a mouse?  All added information will be appreciated very much.
Thanks much, take care.