Hello group,
I have read bits and pieces about   Explorer 9 but I'm still not sure
whether it would or wouldn't be a good idea to load it.  In fact, there have
been confusing and conflicting messages on the subject here on this list.
I'm reasonably sure that if I hate it, I can uninstall and go back to
Explorer 8 but before I go through all of that trouble, has anyone drawn a
detailed comparison of how each of these versions works with jaws?
for now, I'm going to chicken out and avoid loading it even though my
computer pesters me every time I start it up.
I have Windows 7 Professional, jaws 12  and I'm running a 64 bit system.
Any thoughtful input would be welcome.
Thanks everyone.

JOHN AND LINDA JUSTICE
WITH GUIDE DOGS JAKE AND ZACHARY