Now I was making some modifications of settings last night with IE 9 and I
came across something I don't recall seeing in IE8, so was wondering if it
is anything new? Lol, let me actuallly point out what I am talking about.

Tools, internet options, advance, browse and the option was go to an
internet sight for a single word entry in the address bar.

I'm guessing if you typed in news in the address bar, sights you have on
your favorites or history relating to news will pop up or it might pop up
several news sites? I'm not sure so someone can chime in an school me on
this.

Thanks.