I cleaned this message up a little so as to cut out all of the extra email
addresses ETC for miss Janie;

Hello All,
Tonight at 8 PM is our internet show OTBS
(On The Bright Side) with your hosts Janie Degenshein and Jerry Moreno
In addition to our tech tips and book corner, we have a guest!
David Ferrin is the owner of the Jaws-Users List which is an invaluable
source of information.
Join us tonight to listen, watch, and learn.
You can access us through our web address:
www.thruoureyes.org
or for screen users:
m.thruoureyes.org
Both of these will load the info for you if you wish to just listen
If you wish to view with video
while on the
www.thruoureyes.org site
click/enter on the video option.
Have a dry day and join us tonight!!!
Maybe one of you would like to phone in with a comment?
If so
1 888 572 0141
Remember, the show is 8 PM DST
Happy Listening