hi all ok this the message that i get wen i go to send a message or an attachment using the context menue with the applications key Microsoft Office OutlookNo profiles have been created. To create a new profile, use the Mail icon in the Control Panel.
   OK
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara in Arcadia" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2011 2:10 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] re sending messages with attachments

Hi Stewart;

I don't know where you are finding the " Send Mail submenu " but, if you are
referring to the " Send To submenu ", found in the context menu, then here
is what I do to send an attachment from outside of Outlook Express.

1. Let's say you want to send a file to someone from My Documents. Open the
My Documents folder and highlight the file you want to send.

2. With the file highlighted, press the applications / context menu key.

3. Arrow down to the " Send To " option & press enter.

4. Now, arrow down to " Mail Recipient " & press enter. Upon pressing enter on Mail Recipient, an email will open. This email has the file attached to it & all you need to do is fill in to whom you would like to send the email
to, tab to the edit field, add a message if you would like, & send.

If you are having a different problem, please explain in more detail! Hope
this helps.  Take care.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: stewart ross