Hi Folks,

I have tried to look at various locations, but have not been able to find a
tutorial, written or in audio, on how to record a tutorial using my computer.

I have heard the type of tutorial I would like to record, that being one with
Jaws and my voice being recorded at the same time, but I haven't seen any out
there that teach one what settings/programs to use, or what sort of set-up I
would need in order to accomplish this sort of thing.

I do have a headset/microphone combo and GoldWave, latest build at my disposal,
so it's not like I"m lacking, so it's just a matter of letting me know how I
can make it so Jaws comes through the recording as part of the recording, and
not something that just happens to be caught by my microphone in the
background, if that makes any sense.  Sheepish Grin.

If anyone knows of a location where I can find something of this nature, I
would really appreciate it.

Thanks all.

Scorpio