I am used to reading them manually, i never waited for it to read them automatically.

Hamid AITOUZNAG
"We never value what we have until we lose it!"
Skype: hamidgeni
Twitter: hamidgeni

On 29/04/2011 16:16, Graham Smith wrote:
Hi

Just wondering if you have been able to get thunderbird to read messages automatically on opening them? I cannot using windows 7 on 64 bit and latest jawws.At 04:43 PM 4/29/2011 +0000, you wrote:
Hi everyone,

I noticed that my thunderBird blocks any attachments that i receive. I looked up in the options there but couldn't find any relevant elements that would allow me to unblock them. Any thoughts please?

Thanks in advance!