To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] USB sound cards

Thanks Rick:
I'm trying to accomplish something here and a friend suggest getting USB
sound cards and suggested a Kingston or san disk so I just googled for San
disk USB sound cards and I wasn't coming up with nothing lol thanks for the
heads up though and letting me know san disk USB cards are non-existent.
Wow, I felt like I was looking for a corner in a circular room last night! I
kept going round and round with google and found nothing.
Take care.