To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 9:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] important please read

You are quite correct but at least the meaning of my message was perfectly
clear, as so were those who enjoyed making some fun at my expense. Some days
I just don't enjoy doing this.
David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I'll probably screw that one up
too.
----- Original Message ----- From: "joluland" <jolul...@verizon.net>