From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Nikolay Todorov
Sent: 03 May 2011 18:06
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] I am changing my email on outlook doesn't let
mesend to my wife.

Hi Jim,

I have seen this problem once and I will offer this solution, though I am
not really sure if the case is identical.
1. Go to Outlook main menu.
2. Go to TOOLS and than pick up OPTIONS
3. By pressing control tab, go to Mail format tab page.
4. From the combobox labeled "Compose in this message format", choose HTML.

You may try with the thre formats, I suspect you are using plain text, but
in Outlook 7, in rair cases that is a bit of a problem

Hope that helps
Nikolauy