From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Jacob Kruger
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 3:34 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] A Desktop Shortcut Question

Right click on folder, and on send to, submenu, hit enter on desktop (create
shortcut), and you might need to then rename it on the desktop itself, since
will most likely have a name starting with something like shortcut to... or
on later versions of windows it might be something like folderName
(shortcut).

However, remember that in folder/file listings, you can type up to the first
3 letters of an item to try get to it a bit more quickly.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA