  From: kimsan
  To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Friday, May 13, 2011 8:25 AM
  Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] windows mail grouped by conversation

  Hi Mike:
  I did that and they are not grouped by conversation still.
  There is all messages checked as well. Is that supposed to be unchecked
  because if it is after checking group by conversation, it still stays
  checked.
  Holy wow I hope that made sense. Let me say that again. I went to view
menu,
  current view, entered on grouped by conversation and when I go back and
look
  under the current view, both grouped by conversation and show all messages
  are checked. Is show all messages not supposed to be checked after group
by
  conversation is checked? If not, I am still trying to uncheck it and none
of
  my emails are grouped by conversation.
  Thankyou.