We have a public calendar for use of the members of my small branch.  It's
actually a public folder that's buried under three or four (can't remember)
other layers of folders in Outlook.  I'd like to be able to quickly access
this calendar without having to go through all the sorting through these
layers of folders.  Is there a way to build something like a desktop shortcut
to a deeply-burried folder in Outlook?  I've  looked at the context menu and
the regular menu and can't figure it out.
Any help appreciated.

William S. Stephan
Procurement Analyst, Kansas City District National Contracting Organization

Building Strong(r)
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Office: 816-389-3801
FAX: 816-389-2029

Help us in Building Strong!  Please tell us how we are doing.  Visit our
Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE) Website at:

http://ice.disa.mil/index.cfm?fa=card&service_provider_id=110800&service_cate
gory_id=14