Hi all.  Now this is strange, and I'll try to explain.

When I'm in Gold Wave working with several audio files at once, I can
control tab to cycle between each window.

However, if I alt tab out of Gold Wave for any reason, when I alt tab back
to Gold Wave I can no longer get to the other audio files with control tab.
It just sits there.  I have to create a new window with control N first, and
then the functionality returns.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Using
JAWS 11 and the latest Gold Wave in Windows 7 home.  Thanks.

Chris Feist - The one and only!

"Don't walk behind me I will not lead, don't walk in front of me I will not
follow, just walk beside me and be my friend." - Author unknown