in terms of that phone number i have it i contacted them and their response was very shall we say cool they acted likeit was the screen reader manufactuers problem. so icontacted freedom and they were no help.by the way the number is1866-281-8464 good luck. ----- Original Message ----- From: "John M." <jobhun...@box547.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 8:06 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] jaws and southwest

I went to their site this morning and I agree with your findings. They must have made recent changes to the site which now make it very inaccessible with Jaws 10. This is very unfortunate, as the Southwest site was one of the model sites that I use when demonstrating accessible verses non-accessible sites to grad students in a Human/Computer Interaction class.

I recently read that Southwest maintained a phone number to relay information regarding accessibility issues with their site, but did not save the number. If anyone has the number, please pass it on, as I would like to contact them regarding this matter.

Thanks,
John

----- Original Message ----- From: "mr. hooper" <james_hoo...@earthlink.net>