When I send a message, I get a message saying that some on known errors occur while performing this task please view the errors tab. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacob Kruger" <jac...@mailzone.co.za>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 10:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] I need help with outlook express please:

My guess would be off hand that there's a problem with connection/mail server settings.

What actually happens when you try typing up a message, etc., and then hit ctrl + enter to try send it?

What I mean is not too sure what you mean when you say there's an issue sending mails?

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA