Hi list,
It's AC. I bought a Casio WK 200 keyboard about a year ago. I thought it
had a USB cable to connect it to my computer, but it doesn't. However, I
hear that there are USB audio interface devices that you can use to
connect musical keyboards and other audio devices to your computer. Does
anyone have any suggestions of ones that are user-friendly/accessible?

Also I was doing some searching on the Internet for software that I can
use to enhance my musical sounds and experience. I found Sound Forge
audio 10, Cakewalk Sonar, Cakewalk Creator 5, and M-Audio software
bundles as well.
Any guidance or recommendations will be greatly appreciated for USB audio
interface devices and software and any other things you find work for you
if you are involved in this type of activity. :)
Be blessed and enjoy the rest of your Memorial Day weekend!
Keep it memorable! Lol
Alvin
Groupon&#8482 Official Site
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4de1c7c7238f61d4293st01duc